12.14.2011

a letter for my lovely dad


father in above there, now I know that you were in the best place in there,.
father in above there, I believe that you'll always smile and proud to your lovely family,.
father in above there, I believe that you'll always be the guardian angel for your lovely family,.
father in above there, I promise that I'll always keep your lovely daughter to be happy, be brave, be strong, be patient, be responsibility and be the best woman,.
father in above there, I will keep my promise because I love your daughter much and because my promise is forever,.
father in above there, I'm so proud of you, my pray will always with you in there,.
father in above there, you'll always life in our heart forever,.
God,.. please bless my father in above there and keep him smile like this forever,. :)


a letter from him, one of my best partner, to my lovely dad. dad, i promise that someday i'll introduce him to you. i love you dad. you are the best man i ever know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment