7.28.2011

s u p e r m e n

Anyone can say  “I LOVE U”
But, not many understand the meaning
Love can't be taken for granted
It’s the happiness in our heart
Ecstasy in our soul
The locked symbol in our bodies
And only one can unlock the doors
My doors have been closed
My doors have been locked
But you have the key
Given to you by me
So use it to enter
And decorate the walls
With picture of you
And only you alone
They will never be replaced
So when someone say “I LOVE YOU”
I hope you stop to think
"I can't give you my heart
Cause only one girl has the key
And I have her
And This heart of mine
Which one has closed doors too
Is already reserve for eternity
For the one I love the most"
And the next that you see me
I will take you in my arms
That only you’re allowed to touch
And I will into your beautiful eyes
And say “I LOVE YOU”




supermen's girl

No comments:

Post a Comment